Management Information System (MIS) Reporting Process
Success of every business model depends upon taking right decision at right time. Timely and accurate information is very essential in today’s competitive and complex environment. Keeping this in view, it is very important that decision makers get the right information at the right time so that timely action can be taken before problems become complex.
We facilitate our clients in giving timely and accurate information on financial health of the company in the form of periodic MIS reports with detailed analyses with suggestive actions to implement. This helps our clients to gain a competitive advantage. Companies are able to identify their strengths and weaknesses due to the presence of strong of MIS and Reporting Process.
Our Reporting Process mainly includes:
- Regular Customized Dashboards for managements for easy and quick reference, with an complete overview of business
- Revenue reporting – Person, geography, product / solution and SBU-wise
- Project/ product-wise profitability index
- Critical Expense Reporting – To enable cost cutting without disturbing current setup
- Cash flow projection and working capital reports
- Sales operations reporting – Order processing, invoicing, collection and support
- Trade receivables and payables monitoring and reporting (credit limits)
- Any other reports as per management request